Are you a startup with a business idea within the food industry? Then you should apply for a ticket to Food Venture Sweden 2020! At Food Venture Sweden we gather startups with a broad range of ideas and we arrange for you to meet both Investors and industry. The aim is to help you build your company stronger with finance and/or business.
If you are 0-10 employees, you have attained relatively advanced technological level, your idea is regarded as scalable and your company is Swedish - then you're most welcome with your application. Among the applicants, we will choose the 30 most suitable startups to attend the event. Participation for startups are free!
As a selected startup you get:
Prior to the event
- Pitch training in front of a selected panel with established professionals in business and investment giving you feedback and advise. The pitch training takes place in Gothenburg by the end of September. The pitch training aims at improving your ability to attract investors.
- Sales training – The goal of this training is that startups increase their chances to get new B2B customers. During the full-day session, they will learn how to best sell a business idea with a customer focus, how to identify real customer needs, how to structure a meeting to achieve the best possible results, and how to commit customers to take the next step.
At the event
- Possibilities to pitch your company in front of investors and industry, for financing.
- Possibilities to pre-booked 1-2-1 meetings with industry and investors, for financing and business opportunities.
- Possibilities to meet large food companies in matchmaking meetings facilitated by Ignite Sweden. These meetings are carefully curated based on potential business collaborations. A great opportunity for any startup that wants to verify a business idea or test its solution in a real customer's environment.
- Presentations with highly interesting speakers on the subject of business and growth.
- A lot of opportunities to mingle and network with other participants.
- A spot at the exhibition area where you can meet people and show off your products and ideas.
The very last day to apply is on the 20:th of August 2020, but we will start the selecting process a lot earlier. Don't wait with your application!