We hope and plan for a physical event in November, but the last months have taught us all that nothing can be taken for granted.
In case we have to cancel the event as being one where we can actually meet in November, we are planning to reshape the event in a form that take most aspects in consideration.
Important for you to know is, that if you are representing investors or industry, you can choose between cancelling your registration and not be charged the fee, or move your registration if we decide to postpone the physical event until spring. In case we turn the whole event into a digital one, there will be a somewhat cheaper fee.
We will make the decision regarding the physical event in the beginning of September, due to the guidelines set up by the Swedish government.
Please, do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions on the matter.